We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for the position of
Technical Consultant (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility
- Technical consulting for customers and interested parties (timber construction companies, construction companies, real estate developers, etc.)
- Sales support for detailed technical questions
- Processing of project-specific inquiries, clarification of technical feasibility, calculations and preliminary engineering
What we look for
- Completed technical education in timber construction or civil engineering
- Several years of professional experience
- Tender preparation for timber construction
- Confident in handling complex tasks and project management experience
- Very good knowledge of English and good conversation in German
- Strong sense of initiative, team spirit and pragmatic implementation orientation
- Convincing appearance, strong communication skills and assertiveness as well as diplomatic skills
- High level of commitment
What we offer
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of professionals
- Internal and external training opportunities
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource. We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us. We are looking forward to receiving your application.