Office Manager (m/f/d)
Office Manager (m/f/d)
Durst is a leading global manufacturer of advanced digital printing and production technologies. Together with Vanguard Durst Digital Printing, a Durst Group company based in Lawrenceville, Georgia/USA, Vanguard Europe GmbH has been founded.
Vanguard Europe is located in the new Durst Power Plant, directly adjacent to the Durst Group headquarters.
The Vanguard product line includes digital inkjet machines for various wide-format printing applications. At the new location in Brixen, the digital presses are finished, tested and shipped to European customers.
You are reliable, work responsible and precise? You enjoy customer contact and love a challenge? You want to be part of Vanguard Europe from the very beginning and help to make it a success? Then become part of our highly motivated team!
As 'Office Manager' you will ensure a smooth flow of order processing and logistics and will be responsible for all administrative office activities. Together with the team in Lawrenceville, Sales, Service and Operations of Vanguard Europe, you will form the backbone of the company.
- Order processing purchases.
- Supporting the preparation of quotations and administrative processing of orders
- Coordinate and monitor deadlines and deliverables along the order fulfillment process
- Logistics coordination with forwarding agents
- Issuing transport and accompanying documents and forwarding them to the relevant parties (internal, external e.g. forwarding agents)
- Issuing invoices and credit notes and forwarding them to the customers and internal departments
- Office organization and execution of tasks in the reception and secretarial area as well as the handling of all other administrative activities that arise
- Contact person for all official matters and for auditing and tax consulting activities
- Customer communication and close cooperation with Vanguard headquarters in the USA, Durst Group headquarters in Brixen, as well as Vanguard sales companies and distribution partners throughout Europe.
- Degree in office administration
- Competence in import/export (knowledge of VAT, customs and import regulations)
- Knowledge/experience in logistics and knowledge of the various transport routes and possibilities
- Enjoyment of telephone and written customer contact
- Strong service mentality and ability to work in a team
- IT affinity & confident handling of MS Office as well as ERP software (SAP knowledge advantageous)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and success orientation
- Positive charisma
- Very good knowledge of the German, Italian and English languages, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to build up Vanguard in Europe from the very beginning and to contribute to the economic success by working independently and on your own responsibility.
- Attractive product portfolio and benefits package
- Long-term perspective and learning/development opportunities in a successful, international company.
- Working in the new Durst Kraftwerk - with attractive additional benefits included, such as gym, bar/bistro.
- Working at one of the most renowned high-tech companies in South Tyrol.
- Varied work in an innovative and dynamic environment.
We will be able to discuss everything else you would like to know about Vanguard, our new work environment and other details during the job interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!