Durst is a leading global manufacturer of advanced digital printing and production technologies. Together with Vanguard Durst Digital Printing, a Durst Group company based in Lawrenceville, Georgia/USA, Vanguard Europe GmbH has now been founded.
Vanguard Europe is located in the new Durst Kraftwerk facility, next to the Durst Group headquarters.
The Vanguard product line includes digital inkjet machines for various wide-format printing applications. At the new location in Brixen, all digital printers are assembled, tested and shipped to our European customers.
You are passionate about technology and looking for a new challenge in the final assembly and quality inspection of high-tech printers? You want to be part of Vanguard Europe from the very beginning and help to make it a success? Then become part of our highly motivated team!
As a ‘Build Technician’ you will be responsible for final assembly of the printers by adding key components and then testing to make sure the printers are performing properly.
- To carry out final assembly and ensure that all printers are finished and perfect before shipping to customer.
- To diagnose, repair and solve issues on the printers during construction.
- To receive an ship printers via truck freight
- To help with other functions (inventory, shipping, receiving) as needet
- To maintain all printers in demo area daily
- To communicate appropriately with all elements of the enterprise to direct activities that support and deliver on our commitments
- Graduation from a technical secondary school (GOB/TFO, HTL, BFS).
- 2+ years of work experience as a technician in comparable positions
- Industry knowledge of digital large format printing is an advantage
- Basic knowledge and understanding of various software programs
- Good understanding in the areas of mechanical and electrical engineering
- Ability to read electrical schematics and proficient in measurement/testing techniques
- Ability to analyze/troubleshoot problems (systematic/structured approach to solving technical problems)
- Team player - practical oriented and hands-on
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to build up Vanguard in Europe from the very beginning and to contribute to the economic success by working independently and on your own responsibility.
- Attractive product portfolio and benefits package
- Long-term perspective and learning/development opportunities in a successful, international company.
- Working in the new Durst Kraftwerk - with attractive additional benefits included, such as gym, bar/bistro.
- Working at one of the most renowned high-tech companies in South Tyrol.
- Varied work in an innovative and dynamic environment.
We will be able to discuss everything else you would like to know about Vanguard, our new work environment and other details during the job interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!